Be carefull & Stay Safe
Treatment for coronavirus
To date, there are several vaccine available in market for Coronavirsus but Two vaccines that have been granted emergency use authorization by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) in India are Covishield® (AstraZeneca's vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute of India) and Covaxin® (manufactured by Bharat Biotech Limited). However, those affected should receive care to relieve symptoms. People with serious illness should be hospitalized. Most patients recover thanks to supportive care.
Antibiotics help to an extant but not fully, as they do not work against viruses. Treatment aims to relieve the symptoms while your body fights the illness. You'll need to stay in isolation, away from other people, until you have recovered.
At-Home Coronavirus Treatment
If you have mild symptoms, stay at home until you’ve recovered. You can relieve your symptoms if you:
- Rest and sleep, It will make you feel much better and may speed your recovery.
- Stay away from others, Don’t go to work, school, or public places. Try to keep yourself isolate and away from other people in your home./li>
- Drink plenty of liquids, if you lose more water when become sick. Dehydration can make symptoms worse and cause other health problems.
- Use a room humidifier, or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough
- Ask your doctor, about over-the-counter medicines that may help, like acetaminophen to lower your fever.
- Monitor, If your symptoms get worse, call your doctor right away. Don't go to their office without calling first. They might tell you to stay home, or they may need to take extra steps to protect staff and other patients.
Call Your Doctor or 911
If you develop a fever, cough, and have difficulty breathing, Pain or pressure in your chest, bluish lips or face, Sudden confusion. Call in your doctor or 911 immediately.